Tamko® CoolRidge is an injection-molded polypropylene sectional Ridge vent product designed to properly ventilate attic space when used in conjunction with soffit vents.
Landmark™ is CertainTeed’s tried-and-true architectural laminate roofing shingle. Designed to replicate the appearance of cedar shake roofing, Landmark™ is available in an impressive array of colors that compliment any trim, stucco or siding. CertainTeed Landmark’s dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements. The shingle comes with a Ten Year StreakFighter® algae-resistance. In addition to its classic look and durability, the Landmark™ series is priced at a fraction of the cost of traditional cedar shake.
Oakridge laminated shingles have a warm, inviting look in popular colors for a step up from traditional three-tab shingles. These shingles provide a unique blend of artistry and craftsmanship that will give your home a look that is anything but ordinary.
TruDefinition Duration Shingles are specially formulated to provide dramatic color contrast and dimension to any roof. Beyond the impressive curb appeal, these metric shingles also come with the advanced performance of patented SureNail® Technology, a technological breakthrough in roofing.
Landmark Impact Resistant (IR) shingles reflect the same high manufacturing standards and superior protection as the rest of CertainTeed’s line of roofing products, and they meet UL 2218 Class 4 Impact Resistance at time of manufacture. Landmark IR shingles are built on the industry’s toughest fiber glass mat base, and have an added durable reinforcement on its underside to achieve the highest (Class 4) impact resistance. Complex granule color blends and subtle shadow lines produce a distinctive color selection. This product also features CertainTeed’s NailTrak that offers a wider nailing area. Landmark IR shingles are algae resistant, and help protect against staining or discoloration caused by algae.
Some people think all 3-tab shingles look pretty much alike. Not so! At GAF, we’ve gone to great pains to make Royal Sovereign® Shingles the most beautiful strip shingles you can buy. But don’t just take our word for it. Over 10 million Royal Sovereign® Shingles have been installed in North America – enough to circle the Earth more than 200 times if they were laid end to end.
- High Performance:Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home
- StainGuard® protection applies only to shingles with StainGuard®-labeled packaging
Value and performance in a natural wood-shake look. Installers have long preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a Timberline® roof can offer. That’s why Timberline® Shingles with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology are the #1-selling shingles in all of North America. The classic shadow effect of Timberline® NS Shingles creates a subtle, upscale, even-toned, architectural look with the warmth of wood. They’ll improve your home’s curb appeal and resale value at a price you can afford.
Featuring GAF proprietary color blends and an enhanced shadow effect, Timberline HDZ® Reflector Series Plus™ Shingles offer a genuine wood-shake look that’s sure to please. And now, thanks to innovative EcoDark™ granules, you can enjoy a highly reflective, darker-colored roof.
- Beautiful Look: Feature GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection® Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home
- LayerLock™ Technology: Proprietary technology mechanically fuses the common bond between overlapping shingle layers
- Up to 99.9% nailing accuracy: The StrikeZone™ nailing area is so easy to hit that a roofer placed 999 out of 1,000 nails in our test
- Stays in Place: Our legendary Dura Grip™ sealant pairs with the smooth microgranule surface of the StrikeZone™ nailing area for fast tack. Then, an asphalt-to-asphalt monolithic bond cures for durability, strength, and exceptional wind uplift performance