Lomanco is the home of the one and only Whirlybird Turbine Ventilator, the All Weather Turbine Vent. Whirlybird turbines offer all of the essentials for energy savings and are geared toward going green.
- Reduces energy bills.
- Forever Guarantee residential use only.
- All-aluminum rust-free construction.
- Large flashing for easy installation.
- Rigid spider-type structure.
- Riveted at every connection.
- 21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled vane edges to deflect water.
- Easy installation.
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance.
- Reduces winter ice build up.
- Big Whirly 14″ moves up to 37% more air than the 12″.
The VentSure® 4-Foot Strip Heat & Moisture Ridge Vents work with VentSure® InFlow intake vents and/or under eave soffit vents to assist improve air flow through the attic. It is flexible enough to conform to virtually any roof slope, and their unique baffle design improves airflow by keeping pine needles, leaves or similar debris from impacting the performance of the vent.
A premium rigid-style vent helps exhaust heat and moisture from your attic.
Designed with internal weather filter and external baffles, CertainTeed Ridge Vent filtered proves that outstanding beauty and performance can be combined. Less than an inch in height, this molded, high-impact copolymer shingle-over ridge vent permits capping of the ridge with shingles like the rest of the roof. CertainTeed Ridge Vents combined with sufficient intake vents, such as CertainTeed Intake Vent, are the most efficient and effective systems you can install. Available with and without nails. Works year-round to ventilate the attic. Provides evenly distributed ventilation along the entire underside of the roof. Slim design for visual appeal. Changes in wind direction have no significant effect on vent performance. Provides a higher volume of airflow per square foot of attic area than any other fixed-vent system. Design maximizes airflow across the entire underside of roof sheathing.
Landmark™ is CertainTeed’s tried-and-true architectural laminate roofing shingle. Designed to replicate the appearance of cedar shake roofing, Landmark™ is available in an impressive array of colors that compliment any trim, stucco or siding. CertainTeed Landmark’s dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements. The shingle comes with a Ten Year StreakFighter® algae-resistance. In addition to its classic look and durability, the Landmark™ series is priced at a fraction of the cost of traditional cedar shake.
Atlas Pro-Cut® Shingle Starter Strips protect the roof edge and provide the hold-down features needed to provide high wind resistance at the critical roof areas of the eaves and rakes. Starter strips for roofing are designed as a starter course before installing the first course of shingles. The Pro-Cut® Starter Strip is an easy, cost-saving alternative to the traditional method of cutting tabs from 3-tab shingles to form a starter course.
- Looks Better:Straighter roof edges and no messy black cement dripping onto your new white edge metal
- Best Performance:Factory-applied Dura Grip™ Adhesive helps to lock down the roof edges at the eaves and rakes
- Peace Of Mind:Using starter strips at the eaves and rakes helps to prevent shingle blow off
- Saves You time and Labor:No more wasted time (or material) cutting your own starter strips-allows you to offer greater homeowner value
- Easier For Installers:At least 50% more coverage per bundle (vs. typical 3-tab strip shingles) means less to carry and handle on the roof
- Environmentally Friendly:Reduces landfill waste by eliminating shingle scraps